A Diversified, Well-Rounded, Global Supplier of Machine Tools
Who is QC American?QC American, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group Corp. (QC) of Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, China. QC American (QCA) was incorporated in 2007 as part of an overall QC globalization strategy. QCA is essentially an importer, integrator and distributor for the QC product line as well as other products from all over the world. QCA is responsible for developing and customizing products for the North and South American markets.
QC American is a young company, staffed with knowledgeable, specialized staff and a supportive parent company all driven to exceed your company's expectations. Our location in Ypsilanti, Michigan is 75% manufacturing and 25% showroom. We are located 35 minutes from Downtown Detroit and 20 Minutes west of Detroit Metro Airport. It's the perfect location with easy access to road, rail, and air transportation. All this gives our customer the convenience and confidence of working with a company that can produce solutions at the local or international level utilizing our global partners.
Our Mission StatementCreating Value in Workpiece Finishing Machine Tools, One Application at a Time.
QC American, LLC shall demonstrate proficiency and expertise in machine tools and associated processes for the workpiece finishing market and provide as much value as possible both to the consumer and for our company in equipment and related services to this growing metalworking market.
QC American, LLC shall provide value to the consumer, above all else, one application at a time. As a company, we shall adhere to the following objectives:
- Corporate social responsibility and acceptance of new ideas.
- Unequivocal excellence and transparency in all aspects of the company.
- Science-based product & applications development and creative processes.
- Honesty & Integrity in all that we do.
Who is QC?At present, Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group Corp.(QC) has 2,588 employees in its world headquarters in Shaanxi Province, China. Specializing primarily in grinding machine tools, QC has been growing steadily; organically and through acquisitions since it's (re)formation in 1998. With more than 16 business units (including QCA) in its portfolio, QC is well-positioned on the global manufacturing stage.
QC approaches machine tool manufacturing with a hybrid of the 'old-school' way. With the exception of controls and non-critical components, QC manufactures their machine tools with a classic Vertically Integrated business structure. Research and development, assembly, test, quality control and casting all the way through to spindle manufacturing are kept completely in-house for tighter control on lead times as well as producing an exceptional product.
Aged machine castings to relieve stress prior to manufacturing and assembly? Does anyone do that any more? This is standard fare for QC. With ISO9001 Certification, QC has won over 40 National and Departmental Science & Technology Progress and Outstanding Achievement Awards. QC has a three legged approach to the machine tool market. Precision Machining, Precision Assembly and Precision Measurement.
QC Products & Services
- CNC & Manual Gear Grinders Worm, Cone, Form Wheel Type, For Every Application.
- CNC & Manual Shaving Cutter Grinders.
- CNC & Manual OD/Cylindrical Grinders for Applications Including Standard, Universal, High Speed, Camshaft, Crankshaft, Bearing and Specialty Markets.
- Applications Engineering, Service, Prototype and Production Workpiece Grinding.
- Qinchuan Machine Tool & Tool Group Corp. (QC) is the largest, and most respected manufacturer of machine tools in China today (primarily gear grinders).
- QC has manufactured and shipped over 1900 CNC machine tools to date.
- Our QC gear grinders enjoy an 80% market share in China. In addition, they have been exported to more than 20 countries worldwide.
- QC has earned the ISO9001 Quality System Certificate and was selected as the "National Enterprises Technology Center" and "National Torch Plan High-tech Enterprise."